Nature Journaling In Your Own Backyard
Join me every other monday at 7pm ET
Free Nature Journaling Workshops
Nature Journal Collections: Trees
Nature Journal Collections: Birds Part 1
Nature Journal Collections: Birds Part 2
More Nature Journaling Fun Coming Soon!
When you sign up your invitation includes access to my bi-weekly draw & chat.
We meet online via Zoom on the Mondays in-between workshops. It’s a casual drop-in session where we work on our individual projects together, share a giggle and drink tea (or coffee or wine – it’s BYOB!)
Being in and surrounded by nature feels good. Expressing all the wonder and curiosity that we feel about our experiences in our journal through art and writing, feels even better!
In these workshop, I’m going to show you how to get started nature journaling so you can become a backyard naturalist!
What We’ll cover:
- Exercises to help you develop an inquiring mind and jump start your nature journaling.
- Simple drawing tips to help you capture what you see, from life and from photographic references.
- Adding color to your journals.
- How-to illustration demos with watercolor, pen & ink.
- Developing your field kit and supply recommendations.
this is for you if:
- You love nature, animals and the environment.
- You want to learn how to visually document your experiences.
- You’re curious, inquisitive.
Hiya! I’m Susannah…
an artist and instructor living on the doorstep of Acadia National Park. I’m passionate about bringing together people who love nature and art through the shared activity of nature journaling. My mission is to create nature journaling opportunities so that we can connect on a deeper level with nature through our journals, express ourselves creatively, and share our visual stories, expanding each other’s world and fostering empathy.
Still have questions?
Still need more information, drop me a note!